Normally, each RDP connections use approximately 30k bandwidth. For example, a typical Application like MS Word uses from 20K to 30K.
Keeping that in consideration however, you should not assume that 10 sessions * 30bps = 300Kbps total would be sufficient. Applications using flash animation, streaming videos, and moving complex images, do use a lot of bandwidth. For example, moving images in a power point presentation could use more thank 100Kbps.
An idle connection however, normally should use” virtually” zero bandwidth.
One more thing to keep in mind is that printing itself will use the same bandwidth for client printing; however, if you use “auto- created” network printers, they will take all the bandwidth available on the WAN to send the print job.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link:http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.