Copy this registry info into a text file and then rename the extention from .txt to .reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_USERS\DEFAULTUSER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\Default\AddIns\2XVirtualPrinter]
"Name"="C:\\Program Files\\2X\\ApplicationServer Client\\\\2XVirtualPrinter.dll"
Log on to the thin client as administrator.
Delete any profiles other than the Administrator
Highlight the all users root folder
Goto File\Load hive
Browse to Documents and Setting\Default User and select the NTUSER.dat
When prompted to name it, name it DEFAULTUSER
Next highlight DEFAULTUSER
Goto File\Import.. and import the registry file you made earlier
Select File\Unload hive.
Make sure you COMMIT the changes and restart the thin client.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.