In the Farm Design tab administrators are allowed to view and change their infrastructure graphically, providing ease of use and administrative control.
You can easily add Terminal Servers, Gateways, hypervisors and other network components.
Farm Design Tab
From the toolbar, select the component to add from the following:
- Terminal Server
- VDI Host
- Remote PC
- Backup Server
To view the infrastructure in Full Screen mode, click the ‘Full Screen’ button. In full screen mode, you can still add components.
The Infrastructure design may be printed by clicking ‘Print’ button in the header. Doing so would pop up a window.
Adjust the printing parameters accordingly. Select the ‘Printer’ you would like to print from. Finally press OK to print.
If the ‘Printer’ button is not available (as shown in the following screenshot below) press Ok and the Infrastructure design will be printed on the default printer.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.