From the file menu, select one of the following options:
- To Backup Settings – Click File and ‘Export Settings...’ and make sure to save the .dat file in a secure location.
- To Restore Settings – Click File and ‘Import Settings...’ and open the .dat file. The settings will be retrieved and activated after you click the‘Apply’ button.
The configuration files include all the settings that have been configured and saved throughout the 2X ApplicationServer XG console. This includes all terminal servers, load balancing methods, list of applications, connection settings and the license keys.
This tool is very useful as a configuration backup procedure, especially if you would like to distribute the same settings across other installations of the 2X ApplicationServer XG applications.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.