To start, stop and configure 2X ApplicationServer Services, run the Microsoft Management Console ‘Services.msc’. 2X ApplicationServer services are configured to start automatically when the system starts. The services installed depend on the installation you selected.
2X Secure Client Gateway, 2X Publishing Agent, 2X Redundancy Service and 2X Terminal Server Agent, 2X VDI Agent
- 2X Publishing Agent - provides load balanced applications and desktop publishing.
- 2X Redundancy Service - provides redundancy to 2X ApplicationServer
- 2X SecureClientGateway - tunnels all traffic needed by 2X applications on a single port and provides secure connections.
- 2X TerminalServer Agent – provides terminal server information to 2X Publishing Agent
- 2X VDI Agent – provides VDI host information to the 2X Publishing Agent
NOTE: All users who are connected via the 2X Secure Client Gateway will be disconnected if the 2X Secure Client Gateway service is stopped or restarted. Note that the default port (80) may already be in use (for example, by an HTTP server) – in this case it will be necessary to use a port number not currently in use by other local services.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.