2X ApplicationServer XG System Requirements
Posted by on 11 April 2012 09:44 AM
2X Publishing Agent and 2X SecureClientGateway are preferably installed on the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008/R2Server/Enterprise Server
- Windows 2003 Server/Enterprise Server
- Windows 2000 Server/Advanced
2X Terminal Server Agent must be installed on :
2X Client is approved for the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008/R2Server/Enterprise Server with Terminal Services enabled
- Windows 2003 Server/Enterprise Server with Terminal Services enabled
- Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server with Terminal Services enabled
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows CE
- Windows Embedded
- Mac 10.5.x and above
- 2X Client is now available for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and for Android.
- The 2X Client is also approved for the following 32-bit Linux distributions: Ubuntu 8.04, Ubuntu 8.10, Ubuntu 9.04, Ubuntu 9.10, OpenSuse 11.1, Fedora Core 9, Fedora Core 11, CentOs 5.2, VectorLinux 6.0.
NOTE: The 30-day trial version and the full version of the application have the same features. After the 30-day trial period has expired, the only action necessary will be to enter a valid license key on the Licensing page.
Re-installation will not be necessary. Please refer to the ‘Licensing’ chapter in this manual for more information.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.