Should you wish to direct login to Citrix XenDesktop from your 2XOS (to avoid to login, then start the connection to Citrix – in a sort of single-sign-on way) please follow the instructions below:
1. The first thing to make sure is that Citrix XenDesktop and 2X Thin Client Server must be on the same AD
2. On your 2X Thin Client Server > Desktop Components > Remote Desktops:
- Add a new protocol
- From Connection > Protocol > select Citrix ICA
- Insert your server information (primary/secondary addresses)
3. On your 2X Thin Client Server > User Profile:
- Select your profile or the one of the user you wish to apply these changes for
- From profile settings, unselect all components and local applications
- From Remote Desktops choose your Citrix Desktops (configured) and set it to Auto start
- Save Settings file
4. Restart your Thin Client to apply the new settings.
- Please make sure that you are running the latest build. To find out what the latest version/build is, kindly visit the following link: http://www.2x.com/downloads/
- Please note that in order to upgrade, you must have purchased the upgrade insurance, as licenses need to be upgraded in order to work on a later build.
- To find out what is the version you currently have installed on your ThinClientServer, please open the console and check the currently installed version from the top right of your screen.
- To find out what is the currently installed version of your 2X Application, please open the console and navigate to help>about.
- Please kindly note that the issues and resolution presented on this article may be obsolete or no longer helpful with the latest version of your 2X Application. Should you require further assistance, please submit a ticket with Technical Support from the following link: http://2x.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Please be aware that links related to 3rd parties like Microsoft, may sometimes be replaced or moved by the 3rd party itself.